The 9 Mile Bike course utilizes scenic West Fairmount Park and Martin Luther King Blvd. The entire bike is CLOSED TO VEHICULAR TRAFFIC, aka NO CARS ALLOWED! You can feel safe knowing there are only bikes on the course.
Bike Turn by Turns:
- Mount bike on Lansdowne Dr., just outside of transition
- Follow through Circle and Turn LEFT to continue on Lansdowne Dr.
- Turn LEFT to access MLK Dr.
- Turn RIGHT onto MLK Dr.
- Follow to Turnaround, located just before Spring Garden St. Bridge on MLK Dr.
- Follow MLK Dr. to Falls Bridge Gate
- Turnaround prior to gate at Falls Bridge
- Follow MLK Dr. to Lansdowne Dr. traffic light
- Turn RIGHT
- Turn RIGHT to continue on Landsdowne Dr. (up the hill)
- Turn RIGHT at top of hill to follow Lansdowne Dr. to Dismount Line
- Dismount, enter T2