Meet 2022 Atlantic City Triathlon Finisher, Bill Bernicker!!
Bill is a 60 year old first-time triathlete, married to a great woman Ann for 27 years. They have four children: Thomas 27, Patrick, 25, Anna Grace 22 & Jonnie 17. Bill owns his own business Net Cost Processing which provides credit card processing for all industries. Bill lives in Narberth, PA and just recently purchased a place in Ventnor City, NJ. He played sports in High School & College and has always tried to stay active. I participated in the TD Five Boro Bike Tour 40 miles through the 5 boroughs of NY back in March, all in preparation for the Atlantic City Triathlon.
1. What is your favorite DelMoSports event to race and why?
I have only done one race which was TRI AC and it was GREAT
2. What is your favorite workout song?
Listen to a lot of Steely Dan
3. Favorite pre-race meal?
4. What is your race mantra?
Keep Rolling Don't Stop
5. What is your favorite memory from a DelMoSports event?
Not having a clue as to what to do and was helped by two great people, Natalie and Kristy at the Solutions Desk during Athlete Check In, who restored my faith in customer service!
6. What does your training look like right now?
Swimming 3 days, jogging and riding 3 days and paddle boarding with my youngest who surfs..
7. What do you do with your free time when you are not training or racing?
Hang with my dog Reagan, Ski with my family in winter.. and try to spend quality time with the Family!
8. What is your next triathlon goal?
To come in the top three in my age group at next year's TRI AC Sprint
9. Tell us three things we should know about you.
- Big Sports Fan .. Love the NY Rangers
- Very Competitive especially with my older boys!!
- Sounds Corny, but I love being a DAD to my four kids