We decided to interview a DelMoSports Ambassador this month. Meet Sean Chick who represents Team RWB!
Each month, we sit down with a DelMoSports athlete and ask them five questions.
Meet DelMo Ambassador, Sean Chick!
Sean represents Team RWB!
1. What are your race goals this season?
My race goals this year are S.O.S (bucket list race) & IRONMAN 70.3 Atlantic City, than hopefully a sub 4 hr finish at the Chicago Marathon.
2. Best racing advice?
My best racing advice would be to strap your bike on the car carefully. I once had a bike fly off the back of my car after a race.
3. Favorite pre-race meal?
My favorite pre-race meal is probably calves liver & potatoes.
4. What is your race mantra?
My favorite race mantra or quote is Al Pachino's pre-game speech in any given Sunday. "We're in hell right now, gentlemen. Believe me. And, we can stay here, get the sh*t kicked out of us, or we can fight our way back into the light. We can climb outta hell... one inch at a time."
5. Tell us three things we should know about you.
- I have the best job on the planet, (FDNY) and have loved going to work for the past 12 years.
- I once weighed 305 lbs.
- Tri the Wildwoods is my favorite DelMo race.