We decided to interview a young DelMoSports Athlete this month. Meet Alexa Fisher who represents the Williamstown Badgers!
Each month, we sit down with a DelMoSports athlete and ask them five questions.
Meet DelMo Athlete, Alexa Fisher!
Alexa represents the Williamstown Badgers!
1. What are your race goals this season?
My race goals this season are to drop time and to win my age group.
2. Best racing advice?
The best racing advice to me is what the head of the Williamstown Badgers (my club) Ms. Peggy always tells me and that is to do your best no matter what and just have fun.
3. Favorite pre-race meal?
My favorite pre-race meal is pizza from Pats.
4. What is your race mantra?
My race mantra is: I can. I will. End of story.
5. Tell us three things we should know about you.
- I started triathlons after watching my parents compete in different races. I started the AC Triathlon 3 years ago after watching my parents race as Badgers for the first time.
- I'm going into 7th grade at Williamstown Middle School. I will be running cross country and track for WMS and also swimming for GPAC.
- When I graduate high school, I would like to participate in a half IRONMAN.
Fun fact! Alexa's height is measured by her reoccurring picture with Race Director at the Atlantic City Triathlon.