Meet DelMo Athlete Alice Hadley!
We know Alice as a triathlete and an overcomer of fear, BUT we would like to know more!
1. What are your race goals for the 2020 season?
I plan on participating in the Rock N Roll Atlantic City Half Marathon and the Hand & Stone Women's Philadelphia Triathlon.
2. Favorite DelMoSports Volunteering and also racing experience?
Denise Burgese - my first communication was when I decided to join my first Triathlon... she gave me reassurance and FaceTimed me to show the course! My racing experience was second to none. The support from all the volunteers, Steve DelMo, his Dad, Dr. Green made me want to come back.
3. Favorite DelMoSports event to volunteer? To Race?
I would like to volunteer at any DelMo event; Women's PHL Tri is my favorite
4. What is your race mantra?
My race mantra is to finish without getting hurt!
5. Tell us three things we should know about you.
I am a wife. Married 30 years to my supportive husband, Rod, mother of three children David, Rachel and Matthew. I am a Registered Nurse and a volunteer EMT.