Check out these two love birds...
Do you have a special moment from a DelMoSports event? Well, Anthony and Alexa had a VERY special finish line moment at the CRDA Atlantic City Triathlon this past August 7th! Fun fact, this was the second Atlantic City finish line proposal.. *shout out to David and Ingrid from IM70.3AC*.
Get to know Anthony and Alexa...
1. What is your favorite DelMoSports event to race and why?
- The bay swim at Bader field, Atlantic City expressway bike ride and the unforgettable board walk run are a few of the many reasons why we love the Atlantic City Triathlon. Both of our families have summer homes in the Atlantic City area which allows for more friends and family to cheer us on. Because of all these reasons, Anthony felt it was the perfect place to begin the next chapter in our lives and get engaged. I could not agree more, it was the most perfect day I could have ever dreamed of.
2. What is your favorite workout song?
- We are big fans of Two Friends Big Bootie Mix, Vol. 13.
3. Favorite pre-race meal?
- We love making a big pot of macaroni the night before.
4. What is your race mantra?
- Anthony: “You’re one second closer.”
- Alexa: “There will always be a celebration at the end.” and little did I know how big the celebration would be this year!!!!
5. What is your favorite memory from a DelMoSports event?
- Of course, our proposal! It was truly the best day of our lives.
6. What do you do with your free time when you are not training or racing?
- Anthony and I love trying new restaurants, attending Philadelphia sporting events and spending time with family and friends.
7. Tell us three things we should know about you.
- Anthony is a fitness instructor at PHL Athletics in Philadelphia. He loves to compete in the DelMoSports events amongst other PHL instructors and team members.
- Anthony and I met while attending Saint Joseph’s University.
- After being inspired by David Portnoy from Barstool Sports, Anthony and I love reviewing pizza all over the country.