Natalie joined the team in March.
We are so excited to bring Natalie on board and welcome her to the DelMoSports family! With her background in Sponsorship, we are so excited to expand future sponsorship opportunities and strengthen the partnerships that we currently have.
Get to know Natalie....
1. How did you come to start working for DelMoSports?
After two years of working out across from Steve at Hanley Strength Systems, we finally exchanged a few words more than just "Morning" and it just so happened the line of work I was currently working in was what he was looking to build and strengthen at DelMoSports, Sponsorship Servicing and Activation.
2. What do you bring to the DelMoSports family?
- My experience in Sponsorship Sales, Servicing and Activation in the Professional Golf World and Celebrity Entertainment Service Industry
- I love working with a team of highly motivated individuals who help to push one another, support one another and in turn I hope my positivity and enthusiasm and work ethic will be well received in the DelMoSports family
3. Have you participated in a DelMoSports event in the past?
Unknowingly my husband Paul and I have participated in several Turkey Trots that are timed by DelMoPRO.
4. Which event are you most looking forward to?
So excited for Escape the Cape (as I'll be participating but also helping to prepare), Women's Philly Tri and Tri the Wildwoods.
5. What activities do you enjoy in your time off / the off-season?
We are big travelers! We travel to St. John, USVI, often and snorkel with the girls and swim with the turtles. We love boating in the Summer time. Our boat name is Outnumbered since my lucky husband is constantly surrounded by (4) lovely ladies. In the Winter we snowboard almost every weekend in the Poconos. The girls are little shredders on the slopes.
6. What does your training look like these days?
I try and workout five days a week. Two days are strength training in the gym focusing on Olympic Lifts and a Crossfit workout. Since training for Escape the Cape I have added swimming two days a week and running when I can fit it in.
7. What is your favorite work experience with DelMoSports so far?
- Working with DelMoPRO to help out a the Love Run in Philadelphia was eye opening. I completed the Rock and Roll Philly 1/2 marathon 4 years ago and never once did I imagine people setting up the course at 2:30am so we all could run!
- The MudHen IPA5K and Beer Mile was a blast and I really enjoyed working with the team and seeing how much fun the team has together.
8. Tell us three things we should know about you.
- Born and raised Canadian
- Soccer Scholarship to Florida Atlantic University
- Married 10 years with three beautiful girls